Assignment submission has started by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for June 2022 Term End Examination. Students who want to submit their assignment for June 2022 Term End Examination can submit the assignment before the last date. Guidelines for Assignment Submission will be issued by your Regional Center and Study Center. In which you will also be told the mode of Assignment Submission. If any Guidelines for Assignment Submission are not issued by your Regional Centre, then you will have to submit the Assignment in Offline Mode by visiting the Study Center.
IGNOU Assignment June 2022 Projects All Programme Download link
You have to submit before the Assignment Last Date. IGNOU has extended the last date to submit the assignment for June 2022 Term-end Examination, now you can submit the assignment till 15th June 2022.
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Session||TEE June 2022|
|Assignment Submission TEE Last Date||15 June 2022|
|Regional website link||Click here|
IGNOU Assignment Submit Last Date 2022?
- All Bachelor’s Degree Program students who have done Fresh Admission and Re-registration in July 2021 session. They can submit the assignments for June 2022 Examination.
- All Master’s Degree Program students who have done Fresh Admission and Re-registration in July 2021 session. They can submit the assignments for June 2022 Examination.
- All Diploma and PG Diploma Program students who have taken Fresh Admission in July 2021 session. They can submit the assignments for June 2022 Examination.
- All the students who have taken Fresh Admission in any Semester Based Program or 6th Months Certificate Course in January 2022 session. They can submit the assignments for June 2022 Examination.
- If due to any reason you are not able to submit your assignment for DEC 2021 Examination by 5th Feb 2022 then you can create latest assignment and submit it for June 2022 Examination.
Assignment Submission Method?
On behalf of your Regional Center, you can be told four ways to submit the assignment, out of which you will have to submit the assignment through any one method.
- Offline at Study Centre
- By Courier (Speed Post)
- Online, by Google Form Link
- Online, by Email ID
Following the guidelines issued by your Regional Center or Study Center, you will have to submit your assignment offline or online.
Only a few Regional Centers and Study Centers have given a link to Email ID and Google Form to submit Online Assignment? But later the link of Email ID and Google Form will be issued by other Regional Center and Study Center. If any guidelines are not issued by your regional center for submission of assignments, then you can submit your assignment in offline mode at the study center.
IGNOU Assignment June 2022
You can submit the assignment online through the link provided by your Regional Centre. Also the hard copy can be submitted to your Regional Center / Learner Support Center office. Before submitting the IGNOU Assignment, please contact your Regional Center or Learner Support Center. You should read the guidelines on the website of your regional center. Soft copies of assignments / scanned copies of answers to assignment questions can be submitted online.
Assignments sent by mail will not be processed, only the answers to the questions of assignments sent through Google Forms will be checked. OR Study Center Regional Center will evaluate the answers to the hard copy questions.
We hope that the information that we have provided you will help you a lot in submitting your assignment. In case you don’t understand anything or want to learn more, you may let us know via comment section provided below in the article. We are here to provide you with the best solution to your queries.