IGNOU Assignment Last Date 2022 Submission Last Date For Each Programme, This is the official notification for IGNOU Projects/Dissertation/Field Work/Journals/Internship report expect for DECE program. Final project to be submitted to the official website of IGNOU before 15 June 2022.
IGNOU Assignment Last Date 2022 Submission Last Date For Each Programme
NOTE: Candidate Should not upload TEE Assignment/Synopsis etc. in this portal. Expect DECE04 or DECE programe.
Last date of Online Submission of Final Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journals/Internship Reports is 15-Jun-2022.
- FOR DECE04 COURSE OF DECE PROGRAMME ONLINE LINK WILL BE DISPLAYED SEPARATELY
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT UPLOAD TEE ASSIGNMENT/ SYNOPSIS ETC. IN THIS PORTAL
The University has decided to introduce and adopt “Online Mode” to submit Final Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journals/Internship Report to facilitate the learners. The detailed guidelines for the learners are as under:The learners are expected to prepare the Project Report based on the approved Project proposal wherever applicable as per the project guidelines. The Project guidelines will be the same as contained in project guidelines booklet sent with SLM.
- Incomplete submission of the Project Report will not be considered for evaluation.
- Incomplete submissions will be removed from the portal once the last date is over. You will have to upload your submission again for next session.
- The University will not entertain any correspondence with respect to incomplete submission of Project Report after last date of submission.
- The learners may ensure that while submitting the final project report through Online Mode, the Proposal Pro-forma is duly approved in original, along with “Synopsis” and Bio-data of the project guide and originality certificate is duly signed by both the Student and the Project Guide with date to be incorporated (wherever applicable).
- The learners may ensure that while uploading of project through online mode, scanned pages are clear and not blurred, sequence is correct, pages are well lighted and not dim; orientation of pages is same – should not change between portrait and landscape.
- The learners are required to obtain approval in prescribed pro-forma of the Guide/Supervisor before submitting the project through online. For seeking the approval of Synopsis, the project proposal can be forwarded to the concerned Schools/ Regional Centre at www.ignou.ac.in > Regional Network > Regional Centre’s (E-mail ID of all RC’s are available at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/regional/website)OR
to the concerned School at www.ignou.ac.in > about IGNOU > School of Studies (E-mail ID of all Faculties are available at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school).
- The learner may ensure that while uploading the CSWCJS/PGDCOUN/BSW/BSWG/ MSW/MSWC Programmes Field Work Journals duly after completing internal assessment marks from the respective Study Centres. The learner may also contact to the Programme Coordinator (SOSW) for further information in this regard.
- The learners may ensure that the Original Project Report is to be scanned in a single pdf format file for one Subject/Course, so as to enable the Regional Centre / Student Evaluation Division to download the same in a single pdf format file for further action.
- The first page of the pdf file must carry the correct particulars of the learner as given below:
- Title of the Project Report / Dissertation / Internship / Field Work
- Name of the Learner
- Programme Code
- Enrolment Number (not control/registration number)
- Regional Centre Code
- Course Code(s)/of attached project
- Mobile No. & E-mail ID
- In case the project report is not found in order, it shall be returned to the student for resubmission after correction/completion.
- The viva-voce of the project report will be conducted under certain guidelines by the concerned Faculties under Regional Centre. The students are advised to contact to the Regional Centre concerned at (E-mail ID as mentioned at Point-3 above).
- In case of any query with regard to submitted Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journal/Internship report, the students are advised to write to the respective Regional Centre’s Email ID/SED (Project Section) Email ID.
Read official notification here
This is the official guideline published by official website for IGNOU assignment last date 2022. Submit your assignment before Last date, after that your project of dissertation will not be accepted.